Neuroconductor is an open-source platform for rapid testing and dissemination of reproducible computational imaging software. The goals of the project are to:
- provide a centralized repository of R software dedicated to image analysis;
- disseminate quickly software updates;
- educate a large, diverse community of scientists using detailed tutorials and short courses;
- ensure quality via automatic and manual quality controls; and
- promote reproducibility of image data analysis.
Based on the programming language R, Neuroconductor starts with 47 inter-operable packages that cover multiple areas of imaging including visualization, data processing and storage, and statistical inference. Neuroconductor accepts new R package submissions, which are subject to a formal review and continuous automated testing.
- coming soon