Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All code for this document is located at here.
Neuroconductor is a GitHub-based repository of R packages generally related to neuroimaging analyses and processing. The goals for the community are:
- Centralize these packages in one place
- Provide detailed howtos and tutorials (below) for users to easily set up and start using these packages
- Allow for more feedback for feature requests and contributions to these packages
The goals for the package developers are:
- Provide feedback on packages and features
- Help developers pass R CMD check with more detailed feedback and pull requests
- Check packages in a system with 3rd party imaging software (e.g. FSL, Freesurfer, AFNI, etc.) installed
The tutorials have been tested for Unix-based systems, specifically Linux and Mac OSX. Although we do not currently support it, Windows 10 has a Linux subsystem, which may allow for a working installation of all the dependencies of Neuroconductor.